Pursuit is focussed on the acquisition, exploration and development of minerals for a low carbon future.
Pursuit is uniquely placed to deliver value and returns to shareholders, community and other stakeholders. In the delivering of our purpose the Company is targeting PGE, copper, nickel, silver, gold, vanadium and other precious minerals.
The Board of Directors of Pursuit Minerals Limited is responsible for the corporate governance of the consolidated entity and is committed to applying ASX Corporate Governance Council’s ‘Principles of Good Corporate Governance and Best Practice Recommendations’.
The Board guides and monitors the business and affairs of Pursuit Minerals Limited on behalf of the shareholders by whom they are elected and to whom they are accountable. It is a requirement of the Board that the Company maintains at all times the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Pursuit Minerals Corporate Governance Plan
- Pursuit Minerals Corporate Governance Statement
- Pursuit Minerals Whistle Blower Policy
- Maiden ESG Sustainability Plan
- Diversity and Equal Employment Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Occupational, Health and Safety Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Modern Slavery Policy
- Climate Change Position Statement “ESG”