- Warrior PGE-Ni-Cu Projects – New high-grade platinum-palladium-nickel discovery by Chalice Gold Mines demonstrates enormous untapped potential for the region
- Gladiator Gold Project – Exploration underway to follow up historical drilling results
11m @ 4.64g/t Au from 61m in hole WGC89
11m @ 2.75g/t Au from 60m in hole WGC98 (ASX Announcement 25 Sept)
- Koitelainen Prospect – Resource defined. Scoping study completed. Development potential being examined
- Karhujupukka Project – Historical mineral estimate of 5.2MT @ 0.43% V2O5, 32% Fe, 6.2% Ti and 0.02% Co, 10km from rail link to port infrastructure, close proximity to city of Kolari
- Central Sweden – Historic trial mining and drilling has demonstrated iron-titanium-vanadium mineralisation
- Airijoki – Resource defined. Scoping Study completed. Potential development being examined
- Espedalen Project – The Espedalen Project is approximately 50km north-west of Lillehammer in southern central Norway, 3 hours north of Oslo
- Sigdal – The Sigdal Project comprises two exploration licences granted in April 2018, covering the historical nickel occurrences of Grågalten and Ramstad
- Hosanger – The Hosanger project is 22km north-east of Bergen on the west coast of Norway, in an area of excellent infrastructure. The project tenements were granted in April 2018.
- Bluebush Project – comprises EPM8937 and 8454 and was acquired by Pursuit in August 2017, drilling results to-date have indicated zinc+lead mineralisation. further drilling is technically justified for the north-west quadrant of the Bluebush second order sub-basin
- Paperbark- comprises EPM14309 and was acquired by Pursuit in August 2017, drilling results to-date have indicated zinc+lead mineralisation.